Mechanical CAD Designer
Reference ID: MEC202001
Enercs Inc. is an early stage start-up with a team of enthusiasts that want to make a difference in real-life application of elector-mechanical systems for green energy and automotive systems. We are designing next generation of elector-mechanical components for heavy duty trucking industry. We offer flexible working hours and you will work from home. Join us if you are passionate about heavy duty trucking industry.
- Prepare and produce 2D and 3D layouts of Mechanical and elector-mechanical automotive systems
- Preparing drawings for metal fabrication of components, gear systems, injection overmold components, electrically controlled mechanical actuators, and electric motors
- Conduct routine quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure adherence to established standards
- Create, document, and communicate CAD best practices
- Perform additional duties as required
- Understanding of automotive mechanical and elector-mechanical systems (Required)
- 3D CAD Design: 1 years (Required)
- Office Products: Word, Excel, Presentation (Required)
- Certificate of Skilled Trade (relevant industry).
- College degrees in Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive/CAD Design.
- University degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
Position type and benefits
- Part-time contract
- Work from home.
- Flexible working hours
Please submit your resume, and any questions related to this position to email@example.com. Thank you for your application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.