Embedded Electronics Engineer – Motor Control
Reference ID: CTR202002
Enercs Inc. is an early stage start-up with a team of enthusiasts that want to make a difference in real-life application of elector-mechanical systems for green energy and automotive systems. We are designing next generation of elector-mechanical components for heavy duty trucking industry. We offer flexible working hours and you will work from home. Join us if you are passionate about heavy duty trucking industry.
- Hands-on-job, self motivated, and capable of configuring an off-the-shelf motor controllers to existing BLDC motors.
- Work with motor control suppliers for embedded motor control systems.
- Modify/adjust existing motor controllers to fit into specific applications. This may include re-wiring control outputs, adding switches and configuring off-the-shelf controllers to specific BLDC motors.
- Prepare specifications for the controller and working with suppliers to find suitable solutions.
- Work on packaging of the controller into the electric motor enclosure.
- Conduct routine quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure adherence to established standards
- Create, document and communicate electronics best practices
- Perform additional duties as required
- Experience with embedded BLDC motor control systems (Required)
- Hands-on-job experience in implementing off-the-shelf BLDC motor controllers to existing motors. This include modifying the interfaces, re-wiring the controller and addition of switches and other necessary components to control the motor.
- Understanding of automotive elector-mechanical systems (Required)
- Understanding of packaging of controllers into the BLDC motors.
- Office Products: Word, Excel, Presentation (Required)
- Certificate of Skilled Trade (relevant industry).
- College degrees in Electronics/Electrical/Automotive systems.
- University degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Position type and benefits
- Part-time contract
- Work from home.
- Flexible working hours
Please submit your resume, and any questions related to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.